When ur sick what do u do?

I'm a stay at home mom, and i went to the urgent care this evening, dr told me i was sick enough i could stay overnight in hospital if i felt it necessary,weird right?! anyways, today is my daughters 1st birthday, so i said no i wanna b with my daughter on her birthday, now im home, took my antibiotic's and am really regreting not stayin over night, and espically not looking forward to tomorrow when i have SO much to do to keep up with my little one, my SO can't take time off from work, and idk who would babysit, so my question to u moms is what do u do? my most prominant annoying symptom is my throat, it hurts so so bad i cant eat and it hurts to breath, any tips on anything?

kyliebugs_mommy

Asked by kyliebugs_mommy at 2:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• Sleep as much as you can. Ignore any housework, sit on the couch with baby and watch cartoons all day. Take care of you so you can take care of her.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• exactly!!!!

geteverything you can into one room, if you have a babygate put it up and just let yuor dd play, while you rest on the couch, so what if for 1 day she eats cheerios for breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner.. you cant be a good mommy if you dont take the time needed to get better....

i had a nasty stomach thing a few months ago.. i had my 2 kids and the girl i watch and i put up the gate, got out all the fav. cartoons, handed juice and cereal to the olderkids and put the baby in the exercauser...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Your kids need you healthy, not even more sick. Get someone to watch your kids so you can rest and get better. a one year old will not remember a birthday.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Honey (anti-bacterial) mixed with cayenne pepper (anti-inflammatory) will soothe a sore throat and cough. Add one raw chopped garlic clove a day to boost your immune system.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009