Can I be Pregnant and have no symptoms?

JenniferK23

Asked by JenniferK23 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex you can be pregnant. No matter if you have symptoms or not.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• have you ever seen that show i didnt know i was pregnant? missing your period is a rather large sign of being pregnant so if you dont have that take a test or go to the doctors
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Heres a story for you...
    On March 27, 2008 I passed out at work. I went to a clinic and they diagnosed me with preaclampsia (where you are pregnant and you leak protein through your urine). I had no idea what this was; nor did I know I was pregnant. The nurse told me that I was going to spend the next 24 hours at the hospital. That's how I found out I was pregnant. I had my daughter three days later at 2 lbs. 4 oz.. I had zero symptoms. I was loosing weight. and most of all... I just got thrown into parenthood with no crib, clothes, name, stroller, car seat.. nothing.. because I had no clue that I was pregnant. I had my periods... ha... she was a pleasant surprise...
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 3:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2009