In your past, have you ever sent random creepy men online naked pics or webcam?

Do you ever fear of that coming back to haunt you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• random men yes but they werent creepy.... ohh you mean like the time my mom got word of it??

no i knew what iw as doing at the time... and i still do.. naked pice put anywhere anyone could see... a little scarry but you have to own up to what you did
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If you call my hubby a creepy man then yes, I am guilty. He is the only one that has ever seen pics of me naked.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• OP here, I have when I was around sixteen years old. I regret it soooo much and am so afraid of disappointing my husband and son by it coming up again or finding it on a website like dumpstersluts.com.

I never told my husband about it. I am so ashamed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yea. it kind of turns me on knowing im not that bad looking and others want to c my body
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 2:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Omg, my ex bf took a pic of me and when we broke up showed like everyone. Thank god, I am not in school anymore.
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 3:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No I haven't ever sent anyone other than my hubby nude pics.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• kinda i took some semi nudes on my cell phone and sent them to someone and well i lost my cell phone so while i did get a new phone because i have insurance on the phone there is no insurance on the photos so i dont know if those will ever show up anywhere to haunt me someday
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• no the only the sees me naked is my hubby and maybe his friend hes got a naked pic on his cell lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2009