boobs

my HCG is going up and i saw the gest. sac but sometimes my boobs are real sore and sometimes not so sore is this normal?

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep sure is sometimes mine feel like the nipple is being cut off and sometimes they dont hurt at all nothing wrong with that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• also i still have dull cramps and some nausea but not bad is this also normal it just seems if my levels are increasing my symptoms should be constant
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My levels have been increasing and I haven't had constant symptoms either. I've been told it is completely normal. My boobs were very sore but last week they stopped being so bad. They just hurt every once in awhile. I was having several cramps too and now I'm not. I had an u/s at 8 weeks and everything was good. I'm now over 10 weeks and several of my symptoms have nearly disappeared. And I'm one of the lucky few that had very little sickness. I had like 3 days of actually throwing up. The rest of the time it is just off and on nausea but not bad. That has improved this week but the heartburn has increased.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009