Does anyone else love the taste of baby food!?!

I just love babyfood peaches and prunes! I even like the taste of the babyfood squash with rice cereal.

bubbasmama907

Asked by bubbasmama907 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The banana is delicious!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I LOVE banana's!!! And banana strawberry is good too! the meat i personally think is DISGUSTING and my dd didn't like it either so we just moved her straight to real meat. The veggies need some salt but otherwise they are ok... i never tried the prunes! lol
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I love the fruit ones and some of the dessert ones like peach cobbler, blueberry buckle or whatever its called now. I love the bananas, peaches, apples, pears, probably more but its been 4 years since I've had any lol, when my DD was little.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• dO THEY STILL DO THE PLUMS? THEY WERE SO GOOD!! BANANAS & APPLESAUCE TOO
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Jarred babyfood is repulsive, and who knows what is really in it? Not only does homemade taste better, you know exactly what you are feeding your baby; it also costs WAY less than jarred.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Prunes and dutch apple desert yummy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2009