For The Sims Lovers: Did you buy the Sims 3 yet?

How is it? Worth buying?

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not yet.. plan on it though.. whats so new bout this one?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would like to but it will probably kill my computer speed like sims 2 did to my old computer. and it's a bit expensive, I can't justify the purchase to myself.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 6:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I got it last night and played it until way too late, lol. I stopped at 10pm originally and then said, oh, I'll just make one more family to test out the CAS a little more and next thing I knew it was midnight. Now I'm exhausted.
    So far I like it. I was able to make a sim that looks a lot like my son and played him as an adult. It's a lot harder to get friendships up to the point where you can fall in love (took a couple sim weeks). but he got married to a girl that had a kid (when he met her the kid was a toddler and when they got married she was almost a teen). Now he has that kid, plus a toddler, a newborn and his wife his pregnant.
    But sims are a lot easier to care for now. I actually left the game running while I did other things. Haven't been able to do that since the Sims 1. The sims take care of themselves and the kids. The kids even do their homework on their own!
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am still in the process of direct downloading it. I probably wont get to play it until later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I am hoping sooner then that. I direct downloaded it from the website. I can't wait to play it. I just got a brand new laptop so perfect timing.
    NSeni

Answer by NSeni at 9:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• nope but i want it so bad! Its so expensive tho and plus if i had the game my computer is old and wont even download my sims 2 on here =/! I will wait till i can get the money for a laptop or something then wait till sims 3 goes lower in price cause i wont pay that much for a game!
    midnightstar21

Answer by midnightstar21 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2009