Only one of my breasts is leaking, is this normal?

I am 6 months pregnant and my right breast leaks however my left one does not. I'll talk to my doctor about it at my next visit but was hoping for someease of mind before then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol it's normal sometimes one of mine does sometimes both of them do but most of the time it's my left one you will be okay i promise
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Totally normal mama! That's your colostrum...the perfect first food for your baby. If the leaking gets bad, you can buy nursing pads and put them in your bra.

Congrats on the pregnancy :)
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 8:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• That's exactly how mine was at 6 months my right one started leaking. My dr. told me it's perfectly normal and is a good thing if you plan on breast feeding because that means you shouldn't have to wait long for you milk to come in after the baby is born. Just buy some nursing pads to put in your bra and a comfy bra (nursing bra) to wear to bed at night.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 9:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009