My husband has a lady friend that he talks 2 on the phone.......

i hv male friends 2 however, i tell him when i talk to them and is ladyfriend now just suddenly im hearing her name alot more and ive never met her and he says that he spoke w/her husband over the phone. I figure the husband must questioned their friendship for him to pick up her cell phone. He works offshore and we've been 2 gether 4 two years and im just now hearing of her! Should i be worried he wants us 2 hang out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• if he wants you to meet her, then no.. dont trip but if he's trying to hide her from you to where you dont meet her then yes..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• IF HE SPENDS MORE TIME SPEAKING TO HER THAN YOU THEN YES DO WORRIE BIG TIME!
    I DON'T CARE IF AND WHEN MY HUSBAND TALKES TO OTHER WOMAN OR EVEN IF THEY ARE FRIENDS BUT IT WOULD BOTHER ME IF THERE IS ANOTHER LADY THAT HE WOULD BE MORE FRIENDS TO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Invite her over for dinner.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'd imagine if he wants to bring you into their friendship so you can befriend her too... I don't think it's anything sexual... if it were, he'd do his best to hide her away... know what I mean?
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• She's bi so he probably wants me 2 meet her so that we can hv a 3some!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't know who this anon person is but they need to grow up. (@6:14)

I would'nt worry to much if he wants you to meet her so i hope you be friend this women maybe she will become a very good friend of yours.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009