ever felt like just giving up!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• Who hasn't....but honestly, giving up helps no one...most of all yourself. Try to remember that their have been good times in life, times where you've been happy, laughed, and generally loved life. You will see these times again, but not if you decide to give up now. YOU are worth the continuing on, pressing forword, and trying to find happiness again. Remember that!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 3:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yes. and thats when you gotta keep pushing.. bcuz no one can push you but yourself..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• That's why we have kids, so we have reasons to not give up.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• WHAT ADVISE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A FRIEND IF SHE ASKED YOU THE SAME QUESTION?
    PLUS WHAT DO YOU MEAN "GIVING UP"? LIFE?, MAYBE YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN PERSON?!! MAYBE YOU FEEL LONELY? IF YOU HAVE A CHILD ASKING YOU THAT SAME QUESTION WAHT WOULD YOU SAY TO HER,HIM?
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 6:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If you are interested in some herbals or naturals that will help brighten your days let me know.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think you are under alot of stress and are feeling overwhelmed.That's how I feel most times because my life is so fricken complicated and I have to keep pushing myself to find the answers and I get so exausted to keep trying to make things right.I would try each day to do something you enjoy and take regular breaks and naps.Maybe eat something special occasionally like rich chocolate or splurge on seafood, salmon I eat alot and it's helped with my depression also I eat alot of eggs,which helps and nuts.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 2:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Almost daily, but then an amazing thing happens. I wake up and its a new day. Another chance to do something different. It's weird, but when you think about it, waking up to a new day is a blessing (not being religious here, just seeing it for what it is). I've noticed that no matter what I feel like (mad as hell at my hubby or sad at life) the night before, when I wake up, it's magically gone! And replaced with thoughts as if nothing even happened the day before.
    mybabies

Answer by mybabies at 9:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009