MEAN NEIGHBOR WOMAN!

I HAVE THIS NEIGHBOR THAT IS NOT NICE TO BE, SHE DISCRETLY TRYES TO PUT ME DOWN , LIKE TO BE BETTER THAN ME, TO EMBAREST ME, SHE SEEMS SHE TALKES ABOUT ME, SHE DOESN'T LKE ME (I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BAD TO HER!), SHE COMES OVER TO PRETEND SHE LIKES ME ONLY TO MANIPULATE ME TO BABYSIT HER CHILDREN, SHE DOESN'T SAY THANK YOU, EVERYTIME SHE COMES IT'S ONLY B/C SHE WILL WHINE FOR ME TO BABYSIT OR WANTS ME TO GIVE HER SOME TOYS MY CHILDREN DON'T USE BUT OTHER TIMES SHE SITS W/HER GIRLSFIRENDS TO WHAT SEEMS TO GOSSIP ABOUT ME, SHE USES ME AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL HER TO LEAVE ME ALONE ! I'M TO BUSY TAKING CARE OF MY CHILREN AND MY HOUSE! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY NO AND TO BE MEAN AND I KNOW SHE HAS FIGURED THAT OUT! PLEASE HELP ME W/SOME ADVISE! SORRY BAD SPELLING , ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• just be honest and tell her you are tooo busy with your family and dont have the time to take care of yours. These kind of people are users, and if you dont stop it now she'll walk all over you. good luck.
    DIANE463

Answer by DIANE463 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You are going to have to be very firm with her. Let her know you are busy and don't have time to babysit her kids, and your toys are for your kids--- not hers!!

I don't know if this would work --- Maybe if she were charged for babysitting fees she would back off and leave you alone. Tell her you are not a free babysitter - your fee is $10.00/hour per child... that might make her stop trying to dump her kids on you.

Good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• tell her to F*#k OFF! Why whould you care if this chick likes you... It doesn't seem like you'd be losing out on anything if she never talked to you again!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I DON'T LIKE HER BUT I'M POLITE TO HER, I DON'T CARE FOR HER TO LIKE ME EATHER I JUST WANT TO KEEP THE PEACE BUT ALSO TO HAVE HER LEAVE ME ALONE!
    I GUESS THERE IS NO WAY AROUND BUT TO JUST KEEP SAYING NO UNTILL SHE FINALLY GETS THAT I'M NO LONGER HER DOOR MAT ADN THAT I DON'T FEAR HER TGIVING ME AN UGLY LOOK AND EVEN GOSSIP ABOUT ME, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT SHE HAS BEEN MEAN BIG TIME! SHE IS THE TYPE THAT PLAYS VICTOME AND I BET SHE WILL BEHAVE AS IF I'M NOT NICE TO EHR TO MY HUSBAND AND HER HUSBAND TO PUT ME AS THE BAD GUY, BUT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE B/C HER HUSBAND AND MY HUSBAND THINK OF HER AS A REALL B*** enough is enough! thank you guys!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You know the problem is with you not able to say no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We're you and the woman good neighbors before these petty things happened? Somehow the two of you met on good terms at the start. From your question and answer, she doesn't seem to be the one that's jealous. And it seem that you're the one playing victim, "politely" letting her in your home. I think you let your mind run all over the place when you think she's gossiping about you to others. How do you really know that she's envious and a back-stabber? Did you really talked to her husband about what he really thinks of her? There is alot of missing info. here to give to everyone who'd read it.  To put in my two cents, I think someone needs to stop  the little green monster from destroying oneself. Good luck. God bless.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009