3 hours of sleep per day

I am going on my 3rd week of being able to sleep on about 3 hours sleep per day (I work nights). my youngest is 8 y/o so it's not baby keeping me up, just can't sleep....any ideas would be greatly appreciate as I am about to become a first class b***h. Please?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 7:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel your pain. I have been working nights for almost a year. At first, I had to drink energy drinks to stay up then a OTC sleeping pill to sleep. I did that for a couple of weeks. I made my DH make our bedroom windows dark..really dark. I get home at around 8am, eat, clean a little. Then lay down to watch TV. Sometimes, I am up a couple of hours later and sometimes I sleep till 4pm.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Talk to your doc aabout lunesta or ambien, I have really bad insomnia, I get between 3-5 hours of sleep a night, Im on lunesta though so the days I do take them I sleep good,
    amanda423

Answer by amanda423 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2009