Hi, I am new and am looking for some coloring pages for Bible Stories. I have just started teaching children's church for this Sunday and the age group I will have is from 2 to 5. My story is Jesus feeds 5,000. I really wanted to do the story on The foolish men build there houses on sand and the wiseman build there foundations on Rock or solid ground but could not find a story about this, but know it is there somewhere! Can anyone help me out?

I have just started teaching children's church for this Sunday and the age group I will have is from 2 to 5. My story is Jesus feeds 5,000. I really wanted to do the story on The foolish men build there houses on sand and the wiseman build there foundations on Rock or solid ground but could not find a story about this, but know it is there somewhere! Can anyone help me out? I would really love the verses for the later! And also need some coloring pages for both or send me to a place that has the answers I need. Thank you so much!

sslaura1

Asked by sslaura1 at 8:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just search "childrens Bible story coloring pages", and you should find a million.

Also, Dollar General, and Dollar Tree have a lot of religious coloring books that you can make copies from!

Just thought I would pass that along. Keep the stories short and simple....those 2 year olds are gonna have a hard time listening for a long time ;).....

I am a teacher and a sunday school teacher! ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• This is one of my favorite sites ever:
    http://www.dltk-bible.com/

I use it for everything, not just bible crafts. I'm not sure if they have a Jesus feeds the 5,000 craft, but one thing you might do is a fish collage, or you can find a good coloring page of a fish and have them glue pieces of tissue paper onto them. I always have my five year old help her 1 1/2 year old brother out with his crafts, so the bigger ones really can help out the littler ones.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• the first story can be found in john 6:1-15 (jesus feeds the multitude), and the other can be found at matthew 7:24-27 (parable of the wise/foolish builders).
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009