Spitting up????

My daughter is 6 months old and is spitting up a lot lately. My daughter rarely spits up in the past. I have not changed any of her eating habits, her formula is the same, i dont know what it is. She is teething some, i dont know if that has anything to do with it. Please help me if you know what it is. Thanks!

KehoeFamily

Asked by KehoeFamily at 8:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• Spitting up can be related to teething, but since you are unsure, it is safest to contact her pedi and ask him/her your question. I'd rather be safe than sorry in anything concerning children. GLQ!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• usually they stop spitting up after 3-4 months. since you said she rarely spits up, i would talk to her doctor to see whats going on. im not sure if teething and spitting up are related.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Is she drooling alot? I could be she is swallowing alot of it and is making her spit up.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009