Has anyone seen Heidi and her whacked hubby on that new reality show on NBC?

It is really sad. I am so glad they left the show. But since it is realty and not a real live show, I am sure they will pop up again at the end of the show.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• they drove me nuts!! i agree with the group there spoiled and selfish, and the things they were saying (not caring about there charity, or how they thought they would be hangin out with REAL celebraties, there to great to be there. ) i wanted to go threw the t.v and smack them. and whats with her and the hair spary your in the jungle why didnt anyone say ohh u should know bugs are drawn to that lol. my dh saw some of it and was like who are they geeze there jacka**es. and might i add lazy they would just lay around and sleep while the others did there part. i do wonder if they will come back...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It just seems so staged on his part. She made me laugh with that spray. But the best part was when Baldwin dunked him in the lake under water. Baptism seemed more like an exorcism for that guy.The show was actually funny and not as bad as I thought it would be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• you do know their stillnot married. That second wedding they had was just as fake as the first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Whatever. He is such a whack job. She looks much prettier without all that makeup.But what losers.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I've never even heard of them before this show. I only started watching the show for Baldwin really. I missed it last night though and I'm hoping they put the show up on the net before tonight's comes on so I don't see them out of sequence.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I can't wait to watch it tonight. I heard Janice Dickinson has a huge cat fight with the former basketball/sportscaster.
    Anonymous

• I have never seen the show those two play on,and wont be watching anytime soon. Im enjoying this show however and yes,you know they will be back to torment people. What superficial idiots they are. ugh
    Anonymous

• They showed their decoys on tmz coming back from Costa Rica under a black blanket. Now we all know it is a set up. They are going back. Stay tuned.
    Anonymous