Do you ever.......?

Get these pains in your legs that feels like something is pinching the nurves as you walk? And I am 31 weeks pregnant. Or it kinda feels like they are being stretched or something when you walk. Not the muscle but nerves.

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 9:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You mean at the top of your thighs? Kind of a painful tingle running down your leg and makes you feel like you can't walk. . .If that's it, lay down and put your feet up. Baby's on a nerve. Happens to me all the time. Course I poke my little monster till she moves. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't think i am gettting what you are describing but i get what i consider a charlie horse in my calf somethmes. Hurts like hell. Now my back is a different story. Sometimes i get these pains like there is a nerve pinched in my lower back. I can barley move my legs untill it stops. And sometimes it stays for a few days. It is hell getting up an doing things. I move so slow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Pretty much thats what its like but it was in my legs. Never felt anything like it before. And it did go away and I was moving slow too. LOL
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 10:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yeah it started at the top of my thigh and worked its way down wasnt extremely painful just that annoying pain. I figured it was baby on a nerve but wasnt sure and wanted to make sure I wasnt the only one to feel this.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 10:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• go tot he doctors if ur leg is a shade of purple or red and ur back kind of hurts also and the leg with pain is larger than the other 1 u may have a blood clot i had 1 wen i was 7mos preggo its dangerous for u mostly but its serious gotot he docs if the elevation and rest doesnt work!@
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I dont think its a blood clot in both legs in the same exact places. And my legs arent turning colors. I just got out of bed this AM and it felt like I had pinched nerves in my legs and it went away before I even went to work.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 1:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009