1st birthday party.

My daughters first birthday is July 5th. It is a sunday this year. We are thinking about doing it on the 4th though because we usually do a crawfish boil with family and friends and everyone would already be there. When should i send out my invitations? About 2 weeks ahead of time? I am only sending party invitations to the family and close friends. But i am not sure if that will look bad. I don't want everyone to think that they need to bring a gift or anything like that. But i am trying to figure out if i should do something like a double invitation about the crawfish boil and party. Any suggestions? time is getting away from me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would send double invite to the ppl that you would invite to her b-day party and maybe have them come a little earlier and so che can open her gifts from them and have some cake and then to the ppl that you wouldn't normally invite to the b-day party just invite them to the crawfish boil and a different time to come. I would send ou tthe invites a couple of weeks ahead of time!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 9:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009