i can't overcome my weight problem yet ...

though my baby is 1 year old now still i still havent lost the baby weight.... i cant go out to jog or walk coz my daughter would scream as she hates sitting in her push car...now she's walking and of course at her steps i will gain weight not lose:))
i am exhausted all day long and when i finally put her to bed i like to eat something as a treat...i can't help it .. i know i'm a little depressed i have no time for myself to work out.. so can u help???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give yourself a break. I know it looks like EVERYONE has lost weight, but its just not true. I was in the same spot. I ended up doing a low fat diet and then I got an exercise bike so I could ride at home. I use it for "me" time as well as working out. When I started, I could only do 7 minutes because I was so out of shape! I now read a good trashy book and ride for 30 minutes a day. I have lost 40 pounds. You can do it.... just try and start with sneaking 15 minutes for you to work out and try eating low fat (that way you will not fall in the kid snack food trap!) BTW-it took me 3 years to lose the weight- 2.5 years to get with a program and 6 months to finally lose 40 pounds. I have kept it off for 2 years and riding the bike is just part of my day. Good luck!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day
    Replace meat and dairy with bean, lentils and tofu.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009