so I need advice....

I have a friend that I have known since I was about 3 he is a wonderful person and he is engaged to a huge Bit(ch). He asked me to be in the wedding (which is something we promised each other when we were kids and he was in my wedding) and help plan (which is my job) but I don’t believe that their meant for each other and don’t agree with the wedding and am questioning whether or not I should and its breaking my heart can someone please give me some advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should sit down and talk to him and tell him how you feel in a respectful way and also tell him if he's happy, you’re happy and support him and if God forbid something bad happens again he is still willing to turn to you if he needs to be picked up. A real friend is to be by your side in the good, bad, and ugly.

To the stupid GIRLS on here being rude, she came to us for advice so get your head out of your ass and be the adult you should be considering if you’re on this site you’re a mom!
    Anonymous

• If you truly are his friend you will put aside your feelings about her and their relationship and just be there for him. If it doesn't work out with them it's on them and not you. If you express your feelings you may lose him as a friend all together and you have to ask yourself, is it really worth it?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• All you can do is stand by him... If you love him you will let him be happy and be there for him if it falls apart... I know it hurts I have been in the same position but if you say how you feel he will still marry her then resent you for pointing out her flaws. Plus he won't come around you much because he know you don;t like her....JMO GL
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 9:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• if he loves this woman, then you should support him, even tho its hard. Is she a bitch because she's jealous of your friendship with him? Talk to your friend, and ask him if he's happy, if he says yes then be there for him, no matter how you feel. good luck
    DIANE463

Answer by DIANE463 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• she's a bitch beause she thinks I want him(when he's like my brother and I am happily married), she has cheated on him SO many time and has had two kids with other people since they've been together and he sticks by her and he's a good looking guy (he models) and he says his reason is because she's there when he gets home and take care of him but I just feel if I stand back I am not being a true person to him any longer (which we've always been to each other even when we don't want to hear it LOL)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Just say no, tell him you don't like the bitch and get it over with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Then fine, tell him how you feel, call her names or whatever you wish.. just be prepared to not have him as a friend anymore. I'm sure that will make you happy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2009