I have a son with a disability but i need another source of income. Can anyone tell me something I can do at home?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information on FREE ways to earn money at home, no sales, no envelope stuffing:

Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Check out kgb.com and ChaCha.com
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 10:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 11:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You could be a consultant for one of the many MLM companies out there.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME AND NEVER PAY ANY FEES!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• the best thing that you can do for yourself is to ask yourself what do I NOT want to do. For me I was an RN who couldn't sell ice to an eskimo....not a sales bone in my body. I wanted to find a company that I could be proud to be apart of where no one would get hurt, and that I could help as many people as possible who were in the same situation as me...small kids at home with health conditions and who didn't want to put their kids in daycare, but needed to bring home an income. I finally found WAHU and I love helping moms stay home and work around their kids schedules. Check it out for yourself and see if it would be a perfect fit for you too!
    www.enriched1.com
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have 3 home businesses. 2 of which can be worked 100% from home. All you need is a computer and phone. The third would require you do parties to make a decent profit.

Here's some basic information.

FreebieForce ~ www.freebieforce.com/sabrinambowen
    With Freebie Force there is a very low cost and a very high profit potential. First as a member to freebie force you will be able to recieve hundreds of free items each month from gum to laptops to clothes to jewelry... As a distributer you have the option of introducing others to this program and earning an unlimited income!

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    With Ameriplan you would be helping two types of people. Those that need health and dental benefits and those that need to earn money from home. We offer 401K, Benefits, DailyPay, Unlimited training and support and SO much more!

Ask me anything!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 3:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Avon is a great way to make extra money at home. Its only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum and you can start making money online in a few minutes then your starter kit will be mailed to you within a few days. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• There are many business choices. Find what you love, makes it much easier to sell a product that you back 100%. I love candles and after much research, choose Gold Canyon. Not only does GC sell scented candles, but two other lines. All natural green cleaning line called Homeology ( BeGreenCleanBlue.com ) and a body care line called Emerge.
    Have a look at my website and cafemom profile. If you are interested then send me a email or pm and I'll get you some information
    Best to you in your search to stay home and make money.

Marianne Corns
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    rmcorns@gmail.com
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009