Being on top....

When I'm on top of my boyfriend I can feel him but when I move I feel like I'm not doing anything he says it feels good but i Just dont feel it moving.... is there anything else I can try where I'm in control, that you know will work???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• well, i kind of do the grind. Especially if I'm leaning forward with my hand planted by his shoulders, I'll just grind & it will hit my button on just the right spot. I can't do the bouncing up & down thing, it's annoying & we might as well be doing it doggy style. He helps too though, while I'm grinding he is kind of thrusting too, so the combination movement feels pretty darn good. Hope that helps a little. hmmmm now i want to go home & well.....ahem......

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You can circle your hips or move your hips side to side.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Switch positions. Unless this is just for his pleasure, otherwise , that poition isnt the right one for you.
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 4:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2009