• In the Spotlight:

In a messy house what room do u clean 1 st?

i clean my kitchen first ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Living room b/c its where we spend the most time and its kind of the first thing you see when you come into our house(besides the hallway to it, but there is nothing in the hallway. I didn't say kitchen b/c I clean that every night. I can't go to bed with a dirty kitchen.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• living room because i hate dishes!!!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• always strt in the kitchen and work your way through
    ddang

Answer by ddang at 10:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Kitchen first, then living room, then bathroom.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• leave the dishes soaking while you clean other things in the kitchen then go back wash those put more in to soak that way your not standing at the sink the whole time & you kinda get a break!!!!!!!
    ddang

Answer by ddang at 10:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• living room because i hate dishes!!

I was going to say the same exact thing.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I will start in the kitchen, get that totally done, then move into the bedrooms, then the bathrooms, laundry hallway, and finally the living room because I know if I do the kitchen AND living room first I will feel too comfortable and will not ever get to the bedrooms so I leave the living room for last so that everything gets done. Did this yesterday :-) now I get to get up to a clean living room, clean bedrooms, clean kitchen. Yay!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Kitchen. I find it to be true in my home that as the kitchen goes, so goes the rest of the house. If the kitchen isn't clean, nothing else can be clean either.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If the house is a total mess [which is rare I'm a neat freak.. But lets assume] I would start by tossing a load of laundry into the washer, move to the kitchen & load the dishwasher, pick up toys in livingroom, scrub bathroom, clean bedrooms, sweep, mop, & vacuum, then finish up the laundry.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• living room, its the first room when you come into the house, then play room. then kitchen. then abthrooms... and last bedrooms
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2009