good start!?

My dtr is on supplemental Prosobee from Enfamil...she's been constipated and the dr. said to do the karo syrup thing. However, I was looking at Good Start Soy, which has broken down proteins for 'easier digestion' . Has anyone had less constipation on the Good Start? Do you think it would help? I'll ask the Dr. next week but for now...any advice/comments would be great! TIA

clransom

Asked by clransom at 10:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've been using Good Start with probiotics. I think the actual title is Good Start Immune Support. The probiotics aid digestion even further, and I find that anything else results in poos being more difficult for my baby.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• good start all of them have the easy to digest proteins and it really just depends on your baby with my son he had no problems with my daughter she maybe having a little trouble but is not constipated
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• my son uses good start and he dnt get constipated very often and when he does my ped told me to give him 1 tbsp of karyo with 4 oz of formula
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2009