would going to a concert 24 hours after an IUI affect anything? dancing, jumping, etc. (no drinking)

what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm guessing it would probably be fine, but if I was spending all that money on a procedure I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to work, I probably would not take any chance whatsoever. I'd probably stay home and relax.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i wont advise it, you never know
    greeneyemommy

Answer by greeneyemommy at 11:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My doctor told me to act as if I was already pregnant after my IUI until we could test, but she also told me there was no reason to lay in bed all day either. So, if I were you I'd probably go but try to keep the jumping and dancing reasonable. If you're going to worry about it, then call your doctor's office and ask. Good luck & have fun!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• id be too paranoid about it. when i had my IUI i put myself on modified bedrest for 48 hrs. when i had IVF done it was mandatory...so something to consider.
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 1:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009