salmon recipes

Anybody have a good marinade for fresh salmon? I want to make some for dinner and any help would be great.

GMR

Asked by GMR at 10:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• if you put it in foil put a little butter on top and put some spices in it like oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper if you like it, and smoke it in the grill its pretty tasty. as for a marinade, i dont know, ive never marinated fish, but you can make some dry rub using your favorite seasonings mix them in a bowl then rub it all over the fish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My friend just soaks it in fresh lemon juice, lemon pepper and seasoning salt. It's very good and simple. It takes away a little bit of the fishyness, but still tastes like it's supposed to. Love it!

Everyone is asking for salmon recipes lately! I've answered 2 or 3 the past couple weeks. If you're interested in a great salmon taco recipe check out some past questions on salmon. I"ve posted it several times! If you can't find it and want it, message me and I'll get it to you.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My favorite way is so easy:

spread butter (or margarine) on fish
    squirt lemon juice on it
    sprinkle seasoned salt on it
    shake worteshire (spell?) sauce over it

let sit for 10 - 15 minutes to marinate
    bake on 350 until desired doneness (I like mine well done and even broil for the last minute)
    Enjoy!
    JoanP

Answer by JoanP at 7:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2009

• this is my absolute favorite salmon recipe!! i found it on kraftfoods.com
    my husband loves it everytime, and so do i! and im not really a salmon person.
    Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms

4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
    2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
    1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
    1 tomato, chopped
    1/3 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
    make it
    HEAT oven to 375°F.

PLACE fish fillets, skin-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.

COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.

BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.

kraft kitchens tipsSUBSTITUTEPrepare using red snapper or orange roughy fillets.SERVING SUGGESTIONServe with hot cooked rice to round out the meal.
    MomOf3Girls1130

Answer by MomOf3Girls1130 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010