Am I the only one who doesn't like oral sex?

I don't mind giving it, in fact I love giving it! But receiving it is just not for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• ewww i hate recieving. everytime he goes down there, i tell him to stop. the only time hes been able to do it, is when im drunk. i dont get drunk anymore....lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I used to hate it too. I think it was because I had in the back of my mind, "Eww, what are you doing?"

Now I love it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yeah, Anon, that's what I'm thinking too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i dont like it either, my hubby loves to do it, but ive only let him once or twice.. he gets frustrated that i wont let him do it. but i really dont enjoy it, i like the feeling of having him inside me more. and i love doing it to him, i do it everytime we have sex to get him going, and if he doesnt want sex ill tease him and ill kiss and all that down there, then i get what i want lol .. .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• maybe your men aren't doing it well because if you have it done right.......it is awesome!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• my man has done it right, ive gotten off on it, but i still dont enjoy it, ill do it to him whenever he wants-anon 10:51
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

I concur! But at first is a too prude to enjoy it, now it is a mus have. Thankfully my dh love to give it to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hate it i will give but not receieve ist just not for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Ladies PLEASE listen up. You have no idea how many married men ask single women if they can have oral sex bc the wife won't do it. Some men LOVE giving it and have the Bill Clinton philosophy that oral sex isn't "real sex" so it's not cheating. PLUS, oral sex is NOT safe sex so if he's giving oral to someone with an STD then he's coming home and transmitting it to you via intercourse. I'm not being mean. I'm trying to enlighten you. If you won't give it then they will find someone who will lay back and enjoy the program. I've seen plenty of adults in the park and at work in the parking lot with a woman sitting in the seat upright and he's not. His face is buried and it only takes a few minutes at break or at lunch. Then he has a lunch with onions or something else where he has an excuse to gargle before kissing you when he gets home! PLEASE reconsider oral sex if only to protect your self.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• damn....lol...what a kill joy. i dont love it but i know DH loves to do it bc its an intimate part of me he likes to explore and play with. so i let him....i dont think my lack of enjoyment of it will send him to a local park for lunch time action, but im sure some do...hell i dno how others enjoy themselves. maybe the same men hang from the ceiling fan from their toes and tickle themselves with feather dusters. to each their own i guess lol. i think of it as if he loves to do it as much as i love to do it to him....ill suck it up and sit back for the ride. i dont get off on it, tho it feels good...i think its a waste of time for me...lets get to the stuff thats gonna skyrocket me in a hurry!! im too ansty!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 1:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009