Concert tickets....?

Hey girls, question for you. I want to buy Taylor Swift concert tickets for her Chicago show in October. On her official website, it says that tickets will be on sale soon but I found other sites that say they have a limited amount of tickets now. Some of the sites are stubhub.com, ticketliquidator.com, concertticketcenter.com, etc. My question is are these sites legit? If they are legit, how would they get tickets before Taylor's official site has them for sale? Has anyone ever bought tickets from any of these places? I don't want to get scammed but my girls REALLY want to see her. I am willing to pay more for them if I know that they are REAL tickets! Thanks ladies:-)

sassyhettel

Asked by sassyhettel at 10:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• i read a story about a ticket site ... the people payed for the tickets , got em , they were OLD TICKETS! cant remember what site ... id wait and go through ticketmaster -- ive been using them since i was like 12
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• In Chicago (I live here) the best way to get concert tickets is through the venue where the concert will be held. The other locations that you listed are resellers.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• OK..when my children wanted to sell "The Backstreet Boys" ...ALL tickets were supposedly sold out. Suddenly, (One of those Hollywood miracles) occurred. More tickets became available and I just easily bought tickets from the regular ticket outlet for a floor seat. So-o-o-o, check it out carefully because it really does happen sometimes. Good Luck
    sickandtired924

Answer by sickandtired924 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Usually shows do not offer all the tickets for their all their seats right away. If the first batch sells out, they will open up more seats and offer more tickets. I would go through ticketmaster. I have never ever had problems with them.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009