Advice-Guidance-Venting

I've been with my boyfriend for goin on four years now. When we first got together it was all about having fun, dirnking, stuff like that (him moreso than me). We started getting serious and he started cleaning up a bit and I was so pround. Now we have a family and responsibilities. We both work part time: SO- 25-30 hrs. Myself: 35-42 hours. Lately he's been wanting to go out after work 1/2 am and not come home til the morning. Last night he went out and drank with these two girls we work with. He didn't come home til around 7 this morning. I don't trust those girls, or him some times. It seems like he has no respect for me any more when he does these things. What can I do to open his eyes to what's going on and how I feel?

I also need to show him appreciation for the good things he does and now dwell on the bad things but I don't know how. It just seems like we're falling apart since we had our first child- Cont

KellyBelly89

Asked by KellyBelly89 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• nd might be having a second one. I love him and having a family together but I don't know what to do to make things better between us and to trust him again
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Tell him it's disrespectful and it has to stop. Maybe find a babysitter once a week or once every 2 weeks and you go out with him to the bar or somewhere fun, dance, have some drinks etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Just tell him you feel left out and want to enjoy going out with him, too. I don't have a problem telling my SO I'm jealous. (he eats that up!) You could try that and tell him you want to protect what you have with him. Remember though if he's just a bf, he considers himself a single man and to him going out with other women isn't "cheating". So I'd be talking to him real fast!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If he's out with other women, he's totally lost respect for your relationship and if he's out drinking with these women, there's definitely a problem...he cannot sit up and drink all night and then come home at 7 in the a.m. and think its ok with you...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• sounds like he has lost interest in you.......he's just a boyfriend???? he has no legal ties to you...kick his ass out and get child support for your children and get on with your life.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 12:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2009