Implantation Bleeding?

Well I was ovulating during May 26th - 30th and implantation should happen around June 4th. I havent had any bleeding yet but around June 2nd I started to have a white sticky discharge. Did anyone experience this symptom during implantation???????????

marriednokids

Asked by marriednokids at 11:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well my CM was always sticky and white (kind of looked like that rubber cement stuff) after ovulation so that was completely normal for me. Some women experience a creamy, white, lotion like CM after implantation if they are pregnant but not all women. I did not.

I did have implantion spotting on 9 DPO and then more on 14 DPO but many women get pregnant and never have implantion bleeding at all.

Also do you mean you had fertile CM March 26-30th (?) because most women only ovulate one day a month and occationally 2 days a month but you can have fertile CM for several days. I always had it for 5.

I'm not sure if I really answered your question so let me know if you have anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am assumming like PP that you mean that you ovulated between May 26th-30. Implantation can happen anywhere from 4-12 days after conception. Some women (very rare) have an even later implantation....up to day 14 (the success ratio starts to go way down after day 12) I just got a + this cycle and I too had a pasty white type CM, but I sometimes have that during a cycle. Today is 14dpo, I had a slight tinged pinky cm on Monday Monring. Last night I had one good bought of reddy pink mixed in with the CM, it made me nervouse, but this morning it was very brown old blood looking. I believe that only something like 30% of women have implantation bleeding, so I wouldn't be alarmed not to see it. (I actually would have prefered not too as it made me anxious=) Good luck! If your charting, I would say a temp rise would confrim the day of your ovulation followed by a cm dry up. Hang in there!

pixiesmom13

Answer by pixiesmom13 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 3, 2009