Do you drink the milk?

To those who still enjoy a bowl of cereal every now and then, when you're done eating the cereal do you drink the milk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, it's usually sweet ang good
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yeah, I do!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i dont! ive never really done it tho, even as a kid.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No! I think it's disgusting. My son and my husband do, and I can't be anywhere near them when they do it, or it makes me gag.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 11:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes, and I MAKE my child.
    Why?
    The vitamins in cereal are mostly sprayed on, so when they're in your bowl, the majority of them end up in the MILK. If you don't drink the milk, you're not getting the vitamins the cereal box says you are.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 11:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I try to make it so I don't have a bunch left but when I do I drink it. Can't waste food!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I love the milk after the cereal is gone. That's my whole reason for eating the cereal to begin with! When I make cereal for my boys, they usually just drink the milk, and leave all the cereal behind.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:48 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't drink milk...it upsets my stomach and it's not really that beneficial anyways.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I can't drink milk. When I first had DD there was a thread about trying your own BM and one mom was completely disgusting. She said it was like drinking your own sweat since mamary glands are just modified sweat glands. Well, now I can't drink cow sweat but I'm sure she does. LOL!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yes
    iluvmyboys2008

Answer by iluvmyboys2008 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009