• In the Spotlight:

circumcised?!?

i have a problem, my fiance who i love to death and think is really sexy is not circumcised, i have never been with someone who isnt before him and lol i didnt even notice the first few times we had sex (dont ask me how i dont know) but other than that i like how his dick looks but i know he is sensitive about it and he tolld me if we have a son he does want to circumcise him but sometimes after we have sex i get a glimpse of it and it grosses me out! its not something i would ever leave him over and i know its stupid because he is great and i shouldnt let that stand in the way of us having a great sex life, has someone else had this problem or am i the only one whos been slightly afraid of them my whole life! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• The problem is mostly one of conditioning. You've been taught or seen most of your life a surgically altered penis. The facts: As long as a man retracts his foresskin and cleans daily he is at no more risk then a circumsized man. The glans is protected and therefore much more sensitive during sex.
    I have to wonder if part of his reasoning for circumsizing a son, should he have one, is to avoid reaction and riducule from women.
    Please..don't let whether or not he is circumsized reflect on how you feel about this guy. If you love him...love all of him.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Circumcision is not necessary. Would you want someone cutting off extra skin on your body when you were a day old for archaic religious reasons? There is absolutely no reason to circumcise a boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My husband is circ'd, but he insisted that our sons not be. He has always regretted the fact that his parents did it to him. I figure it this way, if my boys want it done later in life they always have that option. However, if I do it to them now, I take that choice away from them because it's not something that can be undone. I don't know what you could do about being grossed out after sex, except maybe try not to look in that direction afterwards.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'll be honest, circumsized, not circumsized, I would not say too many of them are attractive. If he's a great guy, just avert your eyes, LOL.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• As a wife to an intact man & a mother to 3 intact boys, I have to say that ---- no, I've never had that problem. What is it that grosses you out? I've never understood this. I guess it's like the first reply said -- conditioning.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My last husband was not circumsized. It took some getting used to. I even had to as my former husband what was "wrong" with this guys Mini Him? What I did was just make sure I pushed the skin back before I even looked at it and didn't bother looking at it after we were done. I too think it's repulsive looking uncut.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• oh what is the big fuckign deal.
    my husband is not circumsized, and i wouldnt want him to be. it is not natural ...

yea lets go cut off some skin from your penis cause religious practices started it years ago.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• naaaaa religeous or not i have no religion and my son is circumsized cus cleanlyness and ppl do ridicul ppl i thinks gross to have this flap id want to b cut then have this bullshit extra skin...the freaky skin has no purpose so cut tht shit off its gross lookin
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i was also asking because my son is 2 and he is circumcised and i wouldnt have it any other way
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009