Foods?

Just wondering when do I go to stage to like in the jar baby food? I know there is different stages n I just didnt know when to switch? thank-you

mommie_to_be08

Asked by mommie_to_be08 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I started my son on baby food stage 1 when he was 4 months when he was 6 months stage 2 and when he started trying to chew the stage 2 which was about 7 months he was on stage 3 and now hes 10 months and wont eat baby food he wants mommys food and that is how ya tell when they are ready for finger foods.... thats also what the ped. told me to do for my son!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 11:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• stage one is from 4-6 month and stage 2 is 6-9months and 9-12 month is stage 3

stage 2 is cheaper then stage 3 so i buy stage and put some rice cereal to mix so i can make thicker.

my ped just give me list of food that they can eat and solids.

or you can make it home.. i did that for sometime it was a lot of work
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• thanx..n he eats stage one atm....he is going to b 6 months on the 19th of june..i figured around that time u switched but i didnt know for sure :-)
    mommie_to_be08

Answer by mommie_to_be08 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• o yea i forgot to say he has no teeth yet either..so is it okay for him to eat stage two with no teeth? he is teething but still nothing :-/
    mommie_to_be08

Answer by mommie_to_be08 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yes he can still eat stage two... stage 3 had little chunks stage 2 is a little thicker than stage one but no chunks good luck
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2009