is this reasonable?

i want to start doing portraits (as more of a hobby, not a business per say)and need practice to i thought that i could take the pics edit for free but the person wanting pics done have to provide a blank cd so i can burn them to that then they have to print out there own pics or pay for pic paper and ink cost for me to do it. any thoughts?

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 11:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds reasonable to me. If you are just doing do it to practice, than there's no need to charge, but since they are getting high quality pictures, they should at least cover the costs of the prints.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think you are being very fair. You might want to keep a few prints to start a portfolio, if you decided to move into a more professional field. Good Luck!

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 12:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think you are being very generous and fair!  I would definitely be willing to pay those costs for someone doing the shots for free :o)   Good luck!!

Jodanro

Answer by Jodanro at 2:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think you are being very fair. I would pay for the costs of printing if the shots are free. Good luck to you. Keep us posted as to how it is goiing.....
    sonja007

Answer by sonja007 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009