My so called period is 6 days early, but have been experiencing other symptoms. What could this be?

Okay my last 4 periods were 02/17-02/21, 03/20-03/24, 04/17-04/21, 05/13-05/17, and now my so called period is 6 days early. All my periods come every 26-28 days. The period that I had in February, March, April, May were very, very light that I didn't need anything and it was lite tan in color. This so called period I am having now is very lite and I have little cramping. It is also very lite pink in color. Two days ago I experienced this bad taste in my mouth when I woke up, but it wen t away after I ate some food. Also been feeling bloated and had diarrhea the last two days and been craving pickles, and spicy food. Had heartburn for the last week now and very gasy! I just want to know why I started my period early and if there is any chance I could be concieving?

Kermet09

Asked by Kermet09 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it sound more like a period. Is your period heavy? But if it is very light it could be something else.
    spotting is not a period.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My period right now is not spotting and it is not moderate to heavy. Its lite meaning enough I can see when I only wipe!
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• YOU VERY WELL COULD BE PREGNANT. THE FACT THAT ITS 6 DAYS EARLY MAY BE IMPLANTATION SPOTTING WHICH IS OFTEN MISTAKEN FOR A PERIOD THAT IS EARLY. MY FRIEND HAD HER PERIOD AND THEN WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS ANOTHER PERIOD IN THE SAME MONTH AND SHE JUST DELIVERED A BEAUTIFUL 4 LB 10 OZ BABY GIRL ON JUNE 1ST.
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 12:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am hoping that I am pregnant. I want another child. My two pregnancies before were very different. I had no signs and symptoms. I only notice I was gaining weight. That was it and I was having spotting for the first 3 months of pregnancy with both of my last two pregnancies. I will just have to wait and see when I take a test in a few weeks. My husband and I both had intercourse around the time i ovulated. So yah, I am hoping this time I am pregnant.
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• "Good luck mama, it sounds like implantation to me but you never know. Baby Dust!!!"
    biznesmom

Answer by biznesmom at 12:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009