when did everyone

im 35 weeks and i am so ready for this baby to come.. i have been having alot of pressure down below.. but still no mucus plug around what time did everyone else loose there plug????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always lost my mucus plug very early. Around 30 weeks with my first, 25 with my second, and 32 with my third. There are lots of women who don't even lose it until their water breaks, so going by what happened in other women's situations won't be a very good measuring stick.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i lost mine at 36 weeks but because of what the dr. did in the visit *ouch*! I didn't go into labor so it reformed. Then at 38 weeks i was huge so they did a US and my baby was 10lbs13ounces according to their measurements so i was induced right away, failed to progress, and I ended up having a c-section.
    mylittlemonkee

Answer by mylittlemonkee at 12:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I lost mine about 3 days before I went into labor....I was 39w5d when I lost my plug

But my Dr always told me that loosing your plug doesn't really signify anything, because it regenerates if your body isn't ready for labor. I wouldn't worry.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• about 2 days prior and their was a lot of it lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• day i went into labor i lost mine. But with this pregnancy i have lost it for like 2 weeks, like it keeps comming out. It has been stringy. But i got a glob of brown stuff about 2 weeks ago and i'm 34 1/2 weeks now
    Anonymous