Please help, worried.

There are weird red spots that I can see on the back wall of my throat when I open my mouth, and my throat is not sore, but I do have a weird taste come into my mouth everytime I swallow, it tastes like manure and is truly disgusting and almost makes me gag it's that awful.
Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I can't get to the doctors for a while.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• It could be you have a infection,it could turn into strept throat or something else.I would read up on it more, look up red spots on throat,there's tons of info on it.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• There is a good natural for infection and virus I use. email me for the name of it.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• infection most likely you will need to get to see a doc asap
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 7:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Strep is bacterial, not viral; a strep test takes about 5 minutes, go and get one.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009