If you have a myspace account and you play any of the games do you pay real money for things on that game?

I have the Sorority Life app ans to get more things like clothing I have to have what they call Brownie Points, but they come slowly over time. Or I can buy them with real money. I can't cant afford it so I just go without. Do any of you use real money on a fake game that has no real world payout?

cokalea

Asked by cokalea at 12:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• No I don't use real money for any extra points, I play Vampires and bloodlines. I did play mobsters but it got old. DH bought favor points once but I haven't let him since!
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 3:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Part of their appeal was that I didn't have to pay for them, so I never would. I am far from what anybody would call a gamer, but I love playing all the games...I just can't pay for them and still feel intelligient. They just never would be worth paying real money for in my opinion. I kinda feel that way about Wold of warcraft, apparently everyone who plays it thinks it's amazing but I still can't see myself paying out real cash for it. I guess it depends on your priorities.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 4:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009