If you have a myspace account and you play any of the games do you pay real money for things on that game?

I have the Sorority Life app ans to get more things like clothing I have to have what they call Brownie Points, but they come slowly over time. Or I can buy them with real money. I can't cant afford it so I just go without. Do any of you use real money on a fake game that has no real world payout?

cokalea

Asked by cokalea at 12:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heck no! I play what I can for free, but I never pay to have extra items that I can't touch!!!

The only thing I ever payed for was on Gaia to get some Gaia dollars so I could get an exclusively rare item. But I only paid like $3 in real money.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Absolutely not. But then again, it's hard for me to actually get into any of the games. I'm not much of a game kinda gal.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No never lol. I play Farm Town on Facebook and Sorority Life on Myspace and Facebook and I never ever pay for anything on them. That would just not make any sense to me lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No way. I earn whatever I get on those apps.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Dear lord no!!!
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ive always wondered that too- i have facebook and i play mob wars and u can buy godfather points and i always wondered if anyone actually did that- i know i wouldnt! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i dont get why somebody would Actually pay real money for that stuff...you must really be a gaming nerd to do that.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009