If you have a myspace account and you play any of the games do you pay real money for things on that game?

I have the Sorority Life app ans to get more things like clothing I have to have what they call Brownie Points, but they come slowly over time. Or I can buy them with real money. I can't cant afford it so I just go without. Do any of you use real money on a fake game that has no real world payout?

cokalea

Asked by cokalea at 12:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've seen those games. I am on farmtown and yoville on facebook and i can't believe that some people actually pay REAL money for those goofy things. I wanted to adopt a pet on yoville and would you believe you had to buy a pet with real money in order to adopt it(if that makes any sense LOL).

I haven't added any apps on myspace, probably because i'm on fb more than MS.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have SL on myspace too. I bought BP's with real money once and felt VERY guilty and stupid for doing so. At first I thought oh 10 bucks, that's no big deal. But then I started thinking, I can't believe I just spent REAL money for a cartoon dress. Don't do it, it's not worth it lol. Add me to your SL if ya want lol. myspace. com/mrskennythompson
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009