Likely Pregnant???

My second and last pregnancy was 7 years ago. I can't remember the details of how my body changed and when. I am having a lot of symptoms and was hoping that I could get ya'lls input. My last period was May 11-18th. My husband and tried to conceive a couple of times during my ovulation dates. For the last week or so I have been having sparatic mild cramping and very tender breasts. Also, my nipples have been tingling. I have been really worn out, no matter what I do...and I have been getting light headed...a couple of times I got the clammy fellings like I was going to pass out. Yesterday I kept thinking that I started my cycle but every time I checked it was this clear discharge. I hate to admit this, but I have been really emotional, crying at sitcomes and such...LOL If I am prego I would only be 2-3 weeks along. Are these pregnancy symptoms at this stage or could something else be going on? Thanks for any input!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The thing about pregnancy symptomes and pms is they are so alike. You could be pregnant but I would wait and take a test when the time comes. Don't get to worked up about it or you could make yourself late. That will just add to the "am i" .... Good luck on TTC.
    biznesmom

Answer by biznesmom at 12:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• if you think u might be go take a first response test it will definitely tell you if u are or not or u could always to do the waiting game for aunt flo! good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009