Likely Pregnant?

My second and last pregnancy was 7 years ago. I can't remember the details of how my body changed and when. I am having a lot of symptoms and was hoping that I could get ya'lls input. My last period was May 11-18th. My husband and tried to conceive a couple of times during my ovulation dates. For the last week or so I have been having sparatic mild cramping and very tender breasts. Also, my nipples have been tingling. I have been really worn out, no matter what I do...and I have been getting light headed...a couple of times I got the clammy fellings like I was going to pass out. Yesterday I kept thinking that I started my cycle but every time I checked it was this clear discharge. I hate to admit this, but I have been really emotional, crying at sitcomes and such...LOL If I am prego I would only be 2-3 weeks along. Are these pregnancy symptoms at this stage or could something else be going on? Thanks for any input!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This sounds really weird but i didn't even know i was pregnant until i noticed my toe nails had grown alot. And i was at workand id keep thinking i was going to start my period soon but all i had was weird clear and sometimes milky discharge. I took an early test at some where near 3-4 weeks. I'm not 14 weeks. wih you the best of luck.
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 5:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009