Has any one read and/or used

Have you read and used the "No cry sleep solutions" book. If so did it help with your situation. I have a 6 month old that is waking every 2-3 hours. Just looking for a solution so he and I can both get a good night sleep. Thank you

J.P

Asked by J.P at 12:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no i have never heard about it but a book that has really helped me is- On Becoming Baby Wise, giving your infant the gift of nightime sleep, by Gary Ezzo, M.A and Robert Bucknam, M.D.
    Cristy-1208

Answer by Cristy-1208 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Oh please, please skip the Babywise book. At least read the reviews at Amazon before you try it. That book and it's methods have been linked with failure to thrive.

I tried the No Cry Sleep Solutions book. It didn't work for us. BUT it does seem to work for most babies and is well worth trying. We ended up with Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child.

Remember that no one method is right for all babies. That's why Babywise works for a few kids, that's why No Cry doens't work for a few kids. Sometimes it takes a few tries before you find the best fit for your family.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009