tell me what you think?

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/album.php?albumId=ODY5NDE%3D65

i did these ysterday just goofing around and tryin out my new camera

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 12:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your children are adorable! For goofing around with your new camera, did you try new things that you didn't have on any of your previous cameras?
    Photos don't have to be of professional value, but if you critique your own photos, you can make your own observations on how you want them to look as a final product.
    If you are looking for professional quality looking photos, I would suggest a starter photography class at your local community college so you won't have to spend a lot of money.
    Have fun with your new camera and enjoy experimenting with your photo taking skills! You have wonderful subjects to work with! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think the lighting is terrible. So if you plan on starting to take pictures you should look into better lighting. Or do a white sheet instead. :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i think theyre cute but i do agree that maybe u should get a lamp to light from above- ur kids are cuties though-
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I agree that the lighting could be better and your timing is a little off BUT you have beautiful kids so you've got great subjects! Keep at it, lighting is soooo hard. Mine are always washed out because I keep taking them too close to the window. Your camera might have a low light setting that you could use or you could try a flash.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• oh and maybe u might want to take them outside or near a window- natural lighting works best with kids i think- brightens them up
    lovelyli217

• I dont like the lighting but verry cute! lol. Try taking the kids to the park and taking pics there. The best pics come out on an overcast day. Just a tip if ya didnt know. =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yeah the lighting wasnt that great, just did the pics in the boys bedroom. im still learning so yeah thanks for the advice
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009