is this fair or plan mean???

i dont think my sons father ever changed his diaper feed him a bottle the only thin the do is play video games for 10 mins everyother day!how nice...my son is sick and im just getting fed up i game him meds and everything ive let him sleep in and take a long nap he hasnt ate and hes just non stop crying....now i dont min it this is motherhood but wat bothers me is his father does nothing nvm take him for tyhe day cus hes sick and wants daddy but got to the park for an hour like i wanna do sumthing but idk wat???do something about his father doing nothing in my sons life

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay...sounds like...baby is sick...father won't do anything to help out...never has and you think he never will and you are extremely stressed out? First, I would just tend to my child...child is number one MOST IMPORTANT PERSON! If you need an extra hand...can you call over a family member or a friend to help? Shoot..are you near by to me?I'll help you,lol. It seems like you are really overwhelmed. When baby is all better, maybe you can sit down with dad and tell him how you feel.Ask him to start helping out once in awhile and explain that you feel his child needs more quality time with daddy because he loves him so much, just as he loves you. If daddy is not in that state of mind to take care of baby...maybe it's best for baby that he isn't too involved right now?How is the baby now, by the way?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'm confused.....
    Anonymous

• ok honestly i have no idea what the question was......
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• me either, sorry
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't understand. Are you with the father? And how old is your child?

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• learn how to type...
    Anonymous