should i still go?

ok so i posted last week about my bf and his family and eveyrthing n him graduating this weekend and decided i should go but i think i've changed my mind... he was supose 2 stay here till friday well he just left knowing 2morow i have a ultrasound n wanted him 2 go...should i still go 2 his graduation sence he wont go to my ultrasound? i asked over 2 weeks ago 4 him 2 go with me 2 my ultrasound n he said yes but now he left with his mom n said he would come see me friday i have my ultrasound thursday errrrr ever hate someone and at the same time love them?anyways just wannna kno if u guys would go or not

melodysmamma410

Asked by melodysmamma410 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm going to be honest with you. It may sound brutal but you need to hear it. Obviously, you and your boyfriend has alot of growing up to do before this baby is born. You two need to learn to respect each other and realize what is important to each other. You two are bringing a baby into this world. I would be upset if my husband didn't come to the ultra sound with me unless it just wasn't possible. Your trying to hurt him by not going to his graduation since he hurt you. Two wrongs don't make it right. And what kind of message does that send to him and his family? Is there a reason why he can't come to the ultra sound? Or could you reschedule so he too could join? You need to be the bigger person though. Good luck.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• no there is no reason... he just dont want 2 b at my house cuz we have a 14 month old daughter and he didnt attend any appoitments or anything we split up when i was 2 months preg with her n just recently got back 2gather in feb of this yr ( 2 months b4 she turned 1) and i feel like all he cares about is himself... he didnt attend nothing with our daughter n now he dont want 2 with this one itther
    melodysmamma410

Answer by melodysmamma410 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Then why did you have another baby with him. Maybe you would just be better off without him then if he's selfish and not much of a dad. I'd make sure to be getting child support from him though.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Btw my son is 14 months old too :)
    amy31308

• For the first ultrasound of our baby, he couldn't go because he had to work, I was a little upset, but I understood...we really needed the money.But he was able to go to the second one. I know it can hurt when you feel like the babies father doesn't want to be involved in something so important as actually SEEING your baby for the first time in a picture. It makes it more real. But I guess you can't MAKE someone WANT to do anything. Go to his graduation, as hard as it may be, try not to be spiteful. Two wrongs don't make a right. When you get ultrasound pictures..put one into a frame and give it to him as a present for graduation.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• So with this baby, you want him to be a better father and be there for the appointments and basically do all the things he didn't do with the first one, huh? Unfortunately he's not...getting upset is normal but wanting to tit for tat is childish.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009