i keep thinking i might be preggo. hate waiting!

i took 2 tests..both said no but technically i am not 5 days off of my next period so the tests would not register it anyways. im fatigued lately, peeing a lot, having dreams that i am pregnant, craving sugar (i normally do not eat a lot of sugary snacks) my temperature is up today and i had to lay down because i had a headache
my breasts are not sore....no sickness....
im gonna wait until im actually supposed to have ap eriod which is within the next 7 days....and if i am late ill get another home test, see what that says....if i dont have a period anymore than 5-7 days after my expected date...ill call the doctor. it sucks waiting cause i am just not sure. i was not tryiing to get pregnant but i did switch from one bc to another and during the inbetween time it is possible i could of gotten pregnant. i guess their really isnt anything else i can do but wait is their? its too early to tell right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be that the new birth control is messing with your body. I would worry about it until you actually miss your period. But even then it could still be your BC messing it up.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I agree. Bc makes ur body feel like its prego. If u can't wait a week go 2 a planned parenthood n tell 'em ur getting dental work done n need 2 no right away, blood test
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It is def. probably your bc it has happened to me twice before and I just got done explaining the symptoms to my boyfriends 14 yr old because she just started BC. I hope you get what you want. goodluck
    Jessica7287

Answer by Jessica7287 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Sounds like you might be. I also had cramps like I was going to get my period. Which is normal Uterus contracting. I thought I was not pregnant but I was.
    Anonymous

• i did have some cramping.

wheni had my first kid, i had cramping for sure in the first 2 weeks.

well only time will tell. nothing i can do now but wait and see.
    Anonymous