Does Obama care more about Muslim relationships than US citizens?

Seems like President Obama is more focused on our image to the Muslim world. Seems like he is more interested in pleasing the Muslim community than pleasing the citizens of the US. He said "My job is to communicate the fact that the United States has a stake in the well-being of the Muslim world." The article also states that Muslims want more than talk, they WANT action.

Well, I think that the US citizens should get more than talk, we should be getting ACTION in our current economic crisis. We are sinking as a country and Obama should be making more of a successful effort on the homefront. Your thoughts...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/06/02/obama.trip/

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 12:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This post is stupid
    Anonymous

• Please. No, my answer is no, Obama doesn't care more. He has about a zillion things he needs to care about, just because one happens to be our relationship with Muslims doesn't mean you have to freak out about it. I'm guessing you don't like Muslims? Otherwise, why not complain about everything else Obama "cares" about? Oh wait...you already do...my bad.
    Anonymous

• I am waiting to see if he bows again, what a shame! America bowing to a Arab country!who would of thought? not much would surprise me now?
    They better not devide up Israel for a better oil price! Notice where this all is going!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have none really but I do have a question for you. What kind of answer are you hoping for? In other words what could one say in order to satisfy you. An answer in the slightest way that may seem like they may oppose your thoughts and that person my be labled as a Lib; if not by you by others. So, really what answer would make you feel better about this question you're asking.

Oh, and I'm really not trying to be snarky just asking a question the same as you are asking a question.
    Anonymous

• wow. thanks for such a wonderful answer anon. You are such a bright, cheerful, educated, valuable and contributing member of our society. Or maybe just a miserable, ignorant, leech.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Hey, if we need to kiss a little Muslim butt to save a few American lives, then I say go for it!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• awe...poor anons, does the truth hurt THAT much?
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• President Obama is trying to improve their image of U.S because he is hoping that we can make peace. What is better than getting into the hearts and minds of people? War, well that didn't get us anywhere now did it? Don't get me wrong, its not going to happen over night but i think he is taking a step in the right direction. JMO
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I liked Bush Country a WHOLE lot better!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i think he's trying to impove relations so we can finally get out of this war and not worry about future attacks on Americans.
    Anonymous