Is Obama against Israel? he is skipping Israel in his tour of that area?why??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/03/obama-settlement-demands-stir-rising-tensions-israel/

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Cuz the food there is yucky and there's no good tv and the summer movie releases come out waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy after ours.

My point is since none of us have the answer to that question that is based on fact all any of us can do is speculate and try to sound informed. Notice I said sound informed.
    Anonymous

• No tea parties??? LOL!! Because they aren't Muslim. Pray for this country 2mothershelpers because God is going to punish us for turning our backs on Isreal.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 1:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I wasn't aware that there was a law stating that a stopover in Israel is mandatory, and all who don't are condemned? Anyways, Israel has been soooo spoiled by the US, how much more attention and support does it need? Also, I cannot stand this whole either you're with us or against idea people have when I comes to Israel. I am not against them, I just don't support or condone what they are doing.
    Anonymous

• Furthermore, President Obama is flying right past my native country as well. Hm, why does he hate me country? I mean, he must hate it since he didn't include it in his itinerary.
    Anonymous

• He is too busy kissing Muslim a$$ and the leader of Israel told him where to go to and that he (leader of Israel) will defend his land with or without Obama's support.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No need to. The Israeli Prime Minister and others just met with Obama in Washington in May. Israel is a spoiled-rotten, selfish child country that has been given free rein to do whatever it wants to without repercussions for years. It was given an inch and it has taken a mile-here, there and everywhere. It is actively practicing apartheid and it's acts of inhumanity against the Palestinians is an outrage. Obama and other world leaders are finally coming down on Israel and it is throwing a temper tantrum. Over the years the people of the U.S. have been fed nothing but propaganda about Israel just so we would take Israel's side, the truth of the matter is that Israel causes it's own problems and blames it's problems on the Palestinians.
    Anonymous

I think you're forgetting that everything Israel has/is is b/c of US support. So, with their only hardcore ally (US) gone (according to your theory of Israel going at it alone).......they have nothing left!
    Anonymous