Endometriosis, anyone else have a prob

I have been told that I had endometriosis since I had my first period. I had my first surgery for it when I was 16. I am now 27 and I have had what feels like cramps every day for the last two months. The gyno says to do another laproscopy, this would be my 4th one. The thing is that endo has never caused me pain every day. Could this be another prob or has other women with endo had constant pain from it as well?

infor2

Asked by infor2 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• I suffered with Endometriosis for several years in my late teen and early 20's. I had pain almost every day, sometimes to the point where my legs would shake and I would have nausea and vomiting due to the pain. I was on narcotics when the pain would become unbearable and went thru most of my registered nursing school suffering. What helped my cure was having a laparoscopy to clean me out and then having babies back to back. It didn't cure me with my first baby, but my 2 oldest are only 15 months apart and that is what helped me. If you can deal with the pain,childbirth is a walk in the park. I had 3 9 lb kids naturally and I contribute that to the pain that I had gotten used to. Hope that it starts looking better for you soon!
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• nothing has helped mine.. i was diagnosed at 15, i am now 23 with 2 kids, which my dr said would be hard to have.. not the case...

the only thing left for me is to do a complete hysto. they will also have to take some of my bladder becuase it is growing there as well... i have constant pain every day
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It is probably the endometriosis...because as it continues to grow it gets more and more painful.

I also have endometriosis and basically every day sucks. My next step is a hysterectomy. I am just not sure if I am ready for it yet :( It just scares me.

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 2:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Here is another solution! If you are interested in the natural approach and not interested in more surgery email me. Thanks!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009