does/did the pill make you gain weight?

or cause depression?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• Personally I never gained weight. I've heard it can cause weight gain but I don't think it's proven yet...and obviously it doesn't happen to everyone. My weight always stayed the same on or off of it.
    Anonymous

• it didnt make me GAIN weight it made me hungry so i snacked all the time, thats why i gained weight..and depression, its hormones so it can affect you as far as that goes
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think it is different for every woman. I personally have never gained weight when I was on the pill. But that is just me.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Oh yeah, no, it didn't cause depression in me either, but that may also be different in every woman...it could just be that horomone changes??
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No never gained weight w/it & never caused depression.
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009