old wives tale

Does anyone know of an old wives tale that could tell me I am preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont know any wives tales but I know what worked for me... I took a pregnancy test... lol... Good luck to you!!!!! But I agree a wives tale would be much funner then peeing on a little stick however probably much less accriut... Ahh I have no idea how to spell hope you get my drift even with my poor spelling
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i dont know any old wives tales but i do know one way thats about 75% acurate... is the implantation bleeding...after u had sex about 2-5 days after if u have spotting not heavy like a period but just like bloddy dots when u wipe that culd be a major sign~ thats how i found out i was prego and did a blood test at 2 weeks and found out! which is wayy earliar than w/ a preg test but also the docters did say my levals were very high which is not common so i may have jus been lucky to find out that early! but keep a lookout for ne spotting and gl to u!
    alaskaarmywife

Answer by alaskaarmywife at 2:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009